Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2018, 02:54 PM   #1

Flawless Victory from Venom Motorsports !

I "pre-ordered " a 2018 x20 Vader ,and was told they would be received about July 15 .After waiting a couple weeks from my order date ,steeling myself for the all too familiar " Erm, gonna be a few more days / weeks " line that I feared would hit me in a few days when the 15th rolled around, I get an email on the 13th letting me know the bikes were on schedule ,in fact were being processed for shipping, and mine was expected to be picked up by the Carrier on Monday the 16th ,which was actually sooner than I'd hoped for ,due to the fact the "Pre Order" status had been up for some few weeks on their website so I figured my name would be way down the list ,as likely many people had placed their pre-order prior to mine going in.,and they rightfully had reason to expect theirs to be shipped first.,so I'd likely be waiting a few more days, but that didn't happen.
Now of course it hasn't Shipped " yet" and is not in my hands, I'll revisit this post as I get actual Notification of Shipment and then of course again when I physically recieve Delivery from the Carrier as to how it arrives condition wise, but up to this point I am 100% pleased with VENOMS communication and courtesy, as well as promptness of replies to my questions and follow up .So far when they say "We will do this , in this time frame", they have done it without fail. Shout out to Moose @ Venom, great job so far, couldn't be happier.
2020 Orion RXB250L

Old 07-13-2018, 03:02 PM   #2

congrats! most likely will come from boom in cali. i like the black

Old 07-17-2018, 10:53 AM   #3

Got this from Venom this morning :

Michael '

All of the items from order #5177 have now been shipped:

1x 2018 x20 125cc Vader Motorcycle - PREORDER - BLUE / Manual - 4 speed / 6month Replacement parts ($0)

Woo Hoo ! At long last it is on it's way ! I paid for liftgate service to the house and the expected delivery date is 7/24 so everything is looking good!
Will update when it arrives as to condition and assembly !
2020 Orion RXB250L

Old 07-24-2018, 11:51 AM   #4

Well, this purchase from Venom has gone south in a hurry .See my separate Thread titled " Venom Motorsports Shipping " .
2020 Orion RXB250L

Old 10-06-2019, 11:11 PM   #5

Bought the x22 from Venom Motorsports and its one hell of a toy. My Ninja Turns heads! Good company to work with. They have parts in stock