Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2008, 08:37 PM   #1

roketa parts

does anyone know a good dealer(a dealer with parts in stock) that i can order parts from?and has anyone ever ordered parts from roketa website(www.roketa.com)? if so how long did it take to get your part?

Old 02-21-2008, 09:21 PM   #2

I ordered through their website. Took about 3 weeks. Their shipping and handling charges are high and they don't communicate the status of your order (no emails, no online status updates). But sometimes they are the only option.

Old 02-21-2008, 10:43 PM   #3

Send a message via MSN to liverchip
Jetmotousa.com is another option.

2007 X-Moto(Jetmoto) GY250
--mods---
15/40 sprockets
UNI Pod Filter

2007 Shineray TMS 200XYi--Betsy
Betsy Mods:______________________
Acerbis DHH headlight
FMF Powercore pipe
Uni Pod Filter

Old 02-22-2008, 03:44 AM   #4

Has anyone ever tried this site?

Parts4MotorSports

Old 02-22-2008, 09:47 AM   #5

Yes i have tried Parts4motorsports.com it's worked well for me. I deal with alot of different parts places to meet my needs. Since i repair all brands of powersports i will list some that i use hopefully it will help you guys out. If you need any help you can email me at hirtmotorsports@yahoo.com

www.chineseatvpart.com (run by raceway and Jetmoto)
www.motorsportspart.com (sunl parts)
www.partsforscooters.com ( they carry a bunch of stuff)
www.parts4motorsports.com (run by tank-sports)
www.atvparts.com
www.partsforatvs.com

Old 02-22-2008, 04:09 PM   #6

ive seen a few parts up to a 250cc ,i got a roketa atv-61 300cc, cant find much.

Old 02-22-2008, 07:46 PM   #7

PARTS

I am a dealer in Western Pa. I can get parts here and send them to you or get them sent from Roketa and I usually get tkg. numbers and all. Let me know if interested or if I can help anyone.

Old 02-23-2008, 08:34 AM   #8

hey thank jhmotorsports!

ok so im trying to stay on top of the parts game ,before i need parts, so far 2 people told me that they can get the parts for my bike(cool),and i tried something else,i ordered a $2 bolt from www.roketa.com shipping cost is $10 for DHL ground, the other option was to have it shipped via a container(whatever that is)and it showed no shipping charges for that ,so i picked that,well just got a email today from DHLexpress saying my bolt is on its way(cool)!bad thing is they charged me $10 instead of $2.so im alittle confused of shipping DHL ground, or a container, i got charged for shipping either way,but good news part already on its way, and yes i needed the bolt,the one thats in my shock is about a half inch shorter than the other,so it doesnt hit the locking part of the nut.

Old 04-11-2008, 04:39 AM   #9

you need help you can email me i'm a dealer
parts and service
www.sunlparts.net
kelly stevenson and Gregg martinez
sales@sunlparts.net

Old 04-13-2008, 05:28 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick780
hey thank jhmotorsports!

ok so im trying to stay on top of the parts game ,before i need parts, so far 2 people told me that they can get the parts for my bike(cool),and i tried something else,i ordered a $2 bolt from www.roketa.com shipping cost is $10 for DHL ground, the other option was to have it shipped via a container(whatever that is)and it showed no shipping charges for that ,so i picked that,well just got a email today from DHLexpress saying my bolt is on its way(cool)!bad thing is they charged me $10 instead of $2.so im alittle confused of shipping DHL ground, or a container, i got charged for shipping either way,but good news part already on its way, and yes i needed the bolt,the one thats in my shock is about a half inch shorter than the other,so it doesnt hit the locking part of the nut.

you could've went to homedepot for the metric bolt or a tool supply store for that, they match right up i've even bought metric bolts for my 300cc preditor at checkerauto parts save the shipping do your shopping close by
and get a cut off tool so you can cut to measure if you need to, and when you buy a quad from a dealer/distributor start getting parts from them b-4 the warranty goes out, ? food for thought, i'm a dealer and i wont leave my customers stranded

Old 04-13-2008, 06:27 PM   #11

ummm, yeah i know i could have went down the street to get the bolt ,i only did that to see if they would deliver, and they did ,but that was just a bolt, i tried to get a couple things from them after that (like real parts) brake pads, skid plate, stuff like that and they dont stock any part for my bike it doesnt seem like.

and now when i go to the www.roketa.com site i dont even see my bike on there parts list anymore!hopefully they took it off until they get parts for it. good thing predator parts fit, you just have to modify the bolt pattern alittle, at least on the skid plate i did.