Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2019, 05:26 AM   #1

Peace Sports--A plus Dealer 6-12-2019

I ordered my bike on Thursday May 30th 2019 sometime afternoon, later that same day I get a call from Jeff at Peace saying your bike has shipped.
By Monday the bike was sitting at a terminal about 30 minutes from my house. It took a little while sitting there, so I called on Thursday and asked, when do you plan on delivering the bike? The lady was super nice and helpful. After her making some calls and checking on things she called back and said someone should call you pretty soon today to set up a delivery time and date. About 30 minutes later the phone rang and the appointment was set. Scheduled delivery Monday June 10th between 1:00 and 5:00. A get a call about 1:45 and said he will be here in 30 minutes, and about 30 minutes later he arrived, backed up to my garage and dropped it off right in my garage. The total time from ordering to delivery was 7 business days, that's not including weekends of course.

The trucking company name was Estes and I want to give them praise as well because they did an excellent job. The driver was professional and friendly and took good care of my shipment.

Jeff at Peace Sports in Ga. is a great guy who is super friendly and helpful and is very efficient at returning my call when I needed to talk to him. I had a small issue with the state of Illinois on the MCO and Jeff got right on it and took care of it within minutes. I had my reservations about buying from an out of state dealer but Jeff made me feel like everything is okay and I was comfortable working with him.
I think the thing that impressed me the most was the way the bike was packaged! I had ZERO, absolutely no damage to my bike and that's because of the nice package job as well as the way it was handled by everyone who had to move the package around.

I would give Peace Sports a 5 star out of 5 star rating! I believe them to be a top notch business. I also like the fact that they stock parts for the bike as well, that's a big plus for sure.

Old 06-12-2019, 10:01 AM   #2

The Peace Sports business model is puzzling . . apparently their scooters are dealer only?

In the context of the 808-7G 150cc . . Jiajue is at least capable of acceptable quality, and the GY6-B 150cc engines are slightly more robust.

Old 06-12-2019, 01:01 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortoise View Post
The Peace Sports business model is puzzling . . apparently their scooters are dealer only?

In the context of the 808-7G 150cc . . Jiajue is at least capable of acceptable quality, and the GY6-B 150cc engines are slightly more robust.
Nothing puzzling about it; they wholesale all kinds of powersports products to various dealers; however, with the Brozz, seeing how rabid many Chinariders.net members are for Chinese dual-sports, they decided to sell the dual-sports direct to consumers.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 06-25-2019, 05:56 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortoise View Post
That scooter is probably the best 150cc and under that we've ever had. All showroom pictures on our website were taken by me after I assembled the vehicle so I have a decent grasp on our quality. By all means, if you're capable of troubleshooting your own stuff, I'll sell you a scooter direct as well; just call me. The scooter market usually contains a different breed of customer though as they expect more for less. The brozz costs twice as much as a scooter for many reasons. Hope your 808-7G is doing well for ya though. They do look sharp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbie View Post
I would give Peace Sports a 5 star out of 5 star rating! I believe them to be a top notch business. I also like the fact that they stock parts for the bike as well, that's a big plus for sure.
Appreciate the kind words.

Email: jeffreyp@peacesports.com
Phone: 770-662-1898 x107

Facebook: "Peace Sports"
IG: Peace_Sports_Atlanta
Youtube: "Peace Industry Group"

Old 07-23-2019, 10:05 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSportsAtlanta View Post
By all means, if you're capable of troubleshooting your own stuff, I'll sell you a scooter direct as well; just call me.
Feedback . . .

"The Peacesports listing does not give you a price up front. You have to give them information to get it from them, and I don't do business with people who play those kinds of marketing games with me. I want the price, and I don't want to give you any of my information so that you can harass me for a sale later on, if I decide not to make a purchase. It's an insidious tactic. Avoid such vendors if you can." . . source

Old 07-23-2019, 12:41 PM   #6

Peace Sports are not a 'vendor' as the person in the quote was insinuating. They are distributors/wholesalers who will sell directly to consumers. I am not a customer or friend of Jeff other than from Chinariders, but I am quite sure he would be far better to deal with than online retailers. The bikes go directly from China to Peace--they do not drop-ship to you, and as he stated above, "If you're capable of troubleshooting your own stuff, I'll sell you a scooter direct as well; just call me." He also stated the fickle scooter crowd; those who do expect a Honda for $600. Hence, he doesn't want to scare potential customers away with a price $50 more than a comparable bike from an online retailer. As an example; Peace has the Brozz Blue Eagle for $2499 and plain 'ol Brozz for $2299 on their site. On the side site that was set up specifically for the Brozz, they have the Blue Eagle Brozz for $1749 and the Brozz for $1499. I am guessing there is less wiggle room on the scooters, so not only is there not a separate site for the scooters, but they don't list prices. If one is weary of dealing directly with a distributor, by all means they should deal with a site like Safer Wholesale. Jeff has proven himself to be the real deal, and with my impending move back to Arizona where I can purchase a Chinese dual-sport, am considering a Brozz, and would not hesitate to deal with him.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard