Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2020, 11:46 PM   #1

Taotao rearset

does anyone know any aftermarket rearsets that fit hellcat?

Old 07-12-2020, 10:05 AM   #2

I have a set of Z&Z Designs Stunt rearsets for a Grom I ordered but I can't yet say how

trouble free the swap will be as I am waiting on my swingarm to arrive from Thailand before i install them since i dont want to have to take it all apart 2x lol . It looks easy enough of the gear shift side, but the foot brake side looks like it "might" need some

small changes to make things work but hard to say until i get to doing it. They were $165 and thats high but they will never break .I have been told that Grom stock rearsets will fit and you can sometimes find them on Ebay but i can not 100% confirm that, maybe someone else will drive by with more info on that.
2020 Orion RXB250L

Old 07-17-2020, 09:54 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCrowRides View Post
I have a set of Z&Z Designs Stunt rearsets for a Grom I ordered but I can't yet say how

trouble free the swap will be as I am waiting on my swingarm to arrive from Thailand before i install them since i dont want to have to take it all apart 2x lol . It looks easy enough of the gear shift side, but the foot brake side looks like it "might" need some

small changes to make things work but hard to say until i get to doing it. They were $165 and thats high but they will never break .I have been told that Grom stock rearsets will fit and you can sometimes find them on Ebay but i can not 100% confirm that, maybe someone else will drive by with more info on that.

awesome thank you so much