Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pure Dirt
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2020, 10:08 PM   #1

Different forks on X-Pro Titan?

I was wondering of different forks would fit on an X-Pro Titan? For instance, would the forks from an Orion RXB250 fit an X-Pro Titan? What sizes are these fork tubes?

Old 09-19-2020, 04:19 AM   #2

I'd recommend you invest in a pair of calipers. If you don't even know your fork diameter, it's much too soon for you to think about swapping the front suspension.

We're happy to help around here, but that isn't an excessively popular model here, so we'd need some specifics, and you'd need to do a bit of homework. What are you looking for in a front suspension swap, for example?

Old 09-19-2020, 04:05 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by franque View Post
I'd recommend you invest in a pair of calipers. If you don't even know your fork diameter, it's much too soon for you to think about swapping the front suspension.

We're happy to help around here, but that isn't an excessively popular model here, so we'd need some specifics, and you'd need to do a bit of homework. What are you looking for in a front suspension swap, for example?
Well, thanks for your reply.... I do own a set of calipers, and I also own a Hawk DLX, what I don't own is a Titan or a RXB to measure, which is why I was asking. Sorry I didn't make that clear. I have been researching (or "homework" if you prefer), and getting on here to ask the question is part of my homework. I am not able to find the fork dimensions for either of those bikes (or any others, I just know mine) in the specifications on any website.