Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2021, 09:48 PM   #1

Trying to Remove Brozz Remote/Alarm

Title says it all basically.

I am now looking to purchase a Brozz but I am not a fan of the remote start/ alarm feature. I have read that they can be started without a key, and also in gear, and I also read that the alarm drains the battery. I have looked on the internet and have not been able to find instructions on removing the system. I feel like the system itself is a nuisance, and possibly an accident waiting to happen.

Can anyone please let me know how to do this, or link me to some clear instructions.

Thank you!

~Chris

Old 02-24-2021, 10:11 PM   #2

I just put mine together, and the remote start is under the seat which comes off by removing two small nuts under the seat. It takes a 10 mm wrench, and is reached from the rear fender well The seat then slides toward the rear enough to clear locking tabs, and can be lifted off. If your bike is new,and assembled by you then the alarm ,and remote start will have film that you can remove, and stick the two small boxes ,one round,and one square into place, OR you remove them. I assume the round one is the alarm, because it is something like a small speaker.

Old 02-25-2021, 10:27 AM   #3

Brozz Alarm Removal Steps

Here is a link that should help.

https://www.chinariders.net/showthre...=alarm+removal

John

Old 02-25-2021, 10:52 AM   #4

best I can remember from over a year ago....I deactivated my remote start, and alarm (19 Brozz) I left them stuck in place,..could have been removed ................its a matter of disconnecting the wires going to those components, then (on the bike harness) reconnecting two like color wires. Once the seat is off, takes 60 secs
2019 Brozz 250

Old 02-25-2021, 12:02 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycleway4 View Post
best I can remember from over a year ago....I deactivated my remote start, and alarm (19 Brozz) I left them stuck in place,..could have been removed ................its a matter of disconnecting the wires going to those components, then (on the bike harness) reconnecting two like color wires. Once the seat is off, takes 60 secs
That last part there seems to be the Important part. There is another thread here I read the other day. Mentioned in that thread that after removing the alarm and remote, they could no longer turn off the bike. They had to force it to stall.

Old 03-20-2021, 02:59 PM   #6

Here is a link showing how to remove the alarm / remote start from a Brozz.

https://www.chinariders.net/showthre...=alarm+removal

John