Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2021, 03:03 AM   #1

Thumbs Up My Orion Powersports experience

I finally pulled the trigger on a Hawk Dlx from Orion Powersports. I was going to do a step by step review, but that seemed a little over board, so I'll just do a brief rundown of the experience all at once.

So I ordered the bike in the morning on April 2nd. By that afternoon, Orion had sent me the forms to sign digitally online to make it all final.

Of course, leave it to me to order a bike on a Friday from a dealer who's closed on the weekend, so I had a couple days to sit and get anxious. That next Monday though, I had an update on my account page saying the order was being processed.

I'm not sure when it happened, but shortly afterward the order changed to the bike being prepared for shipping. That got me excited, and I was chomping at the bit thinking it would just be any time it would be out the door.

The main thing I would say to anyone buying a fully assembled bike is to not get in a hurry. Their website says to allow extra time when ordering fully assembled bikes. Hindsight being what it is, it really didn't take long to ship. Not counting the Friday I ordered it (because that day was taken up mostly by me being asleep because I work nights and didn't wake up to sign the forms until 5pm or so) it only took 12 business days to go from processing, to bike shipped on April 20th.

Orion kept my account page updated with new developments as they happened, and it was all in all a good experience.

The shipping company only took two days to get it to me (technically, it was longer, but that was my fault. I could have had it on the 23rd,but being a night worker, missed their phone call to set up delivery).

The bike arrived to me securely banded down to a pallet without a scratch on it with mso securely zip tied in an envelope to the handlebars.

I'd recommend Orion to anyone, and I'm thinking of ordering from them again in the future.

Old 04-28-2021, 12:21 PM   #2

I ordered the pro prep Hawk from Orion on the 19th, can't wait.

Old 04-30-2021, 08:39 PM   #3

My experience with orian powersports was by far the worst ever ordered full prepped bike with upgrades and received a pile of scrap and they will not fix as it arrived broken outside of a crate and sitting on the side on the floor I did what they recommended as to put all damages on shipping invoice when received did that and til this day nothing but run around 1 month plus and bike sitting in garage as scrap metal and now they won't even send me parts to fix it even though I followed everything to a tee so warning from me too you is dont buy thier unless you feel like giving your money away. Look at Google review my bike and thier responses is posted

Old 04-30-2021, 08:51 PM   #4

https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/...DGoogleMaps-en

Old 05-04-2021, 09:03 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidetbk View Post
My experience with orian powersports was by far the worst ever ordered full prepped bike with upgrades and received a pile of scrap and they will not fix as it arrived broken outside of a crate and sitting on the side on the floor I did what they recommended as to put all damages on shipping invoice when received did that and til this day nothing but run around 1 month plus and bike sitting in garage as scrap metal and now they won't even send me parts to fix it even though I followed everything to a tee so warning from me too you is dont buy thier unless you feel like giving your money away. Look at Google review my bike and thier responses is posted

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience from them, others have had good experience so I'm hopefully mine will be a good one.

Old 05-20-2021, 03:16 AM   #6

I ordered mine through Orion,I too ordered it on a Friday, talk about me hitting the refresh a bunch of times. But the order page was updated the following Monday and it shipped on Tuesday. it should arrive on the 24th. It’s being shipped by Roadrunner Freight ( awaiting a phone call from them )