Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2021, 10:12 PM   #1

My Orion Powersports experience !

So I originally ordered from killerMotorsports cause they said everything was in stock on the website, so I placed my order for a hawk 250 and I just got bad vibes from them. So I called cause I got a email saying my order was on Hold. The reason was they didn’t have any inventory to sell. They just kinda took my money without a receipt or me digitally signing anything to confirm it. So I charged back my card. Then I relied on this site to help me make a comfortable decision. So I decided to go with Orion. I wanted to by a Hawk, but they were out , so I ordered the BSR Raven. ( basically the same) . Place my order on a Friday ( which you shouldn’t do! So I had to wait 2 days till Monday for my order status to update. I received a email about 10am asking for a digital signature which took about 10 mins to read and sign. Then about 6 hours later my bike was processed and ready for shipment. This made me excited ! The bike shipped on Tuesday, was originally supposed to arrive the following Monday according to the shipping company. ( I ordered the bike not assembled) well the shipping company delayed my order by 3 days. It sat in there shipping hub for 3 days because they said they didn’t have help to ship it . I understood so I asked if I could just come pick it up since it was close to my work. They agreed. The bike weighed 409 pounds with the crate and skid so loading and unloading was rough alone.

I just requested a MCO because the one shipped is blank and that’s useless at the BMV

TLDR - Orion Powersports is awesome! Fast processing and shipping . Hit or miss with whatever shipping company they use for you. I love the bike !

Old 06-06-2021, 01:47 PM   #2

You're fortunate, mine sat at the terminal for a week and a half! The "Bill of Lading" had not been 'sent/forwarded!' All bs of course. Also, my 'Bill of lading' said the shipment weighed 309 lbs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210517_121928.jpg (46.3 KB, 353 views)

Last edited by stewbrash; 06-06-2021 at 02:47 PM.

Tags
bsr raven, experience, orion powersports