Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-25-2010, 07:53 PM   #1

Hello from Europe,Croatia,Rijeka!!!

hey guys,greetings from croatia,a few weeks ago,i sell my yamaha aerox,because i decided to buy a motorcycle,a decidion fall on zongshen 200 supermoto,now i am driving it for last few days,and i am absolutly happy with that motorcycle,i bought it from first owner,in great condition,like new,2000km on it!! 2007-year of production...i find this forum,and posts by spud..hello spud,i like your posts,they really helped me,to buy this motorcycle.

guys,sorry for my bad engslih,but i am trying...hello once more

yes,and this is my Zong !!! it's bad picture,but only i had ( on the side of zong,is aprillia af1 and mz etz 125(he also has virago 250) of my friends)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old 12-26-2010, 12:23 PM   #2

Cool. Good to meet you.

Old 12-26-2010, 12:44 PM   #3

Welcome! The Zongs are awesome bikes and Spud's tech info on them is unsurpassed. Enjoy the ride

Cheers,
Stew

P.S. Your English is fine, much better than my Croation!

Old 12-26-2010, 12:47 PM   #4

Welcome! You chose a good motorcycle.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 12-26-2010, 01:47 PM   #5

Re: Hello from Europe,Croatia,Rijeka!!!

Welcome to these forums; we are very glad you joined us! Your English is excellent; thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Also, thank you for posting the nice photograph of your Zong; we love photos! Finally, thank you for your kind words; I am very glad I was able to help you.

Spud

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 12-26-2010, 07:48 PM   #6

hello everybody,i am glad to recive yours hello's,soon will be more picture,and introduction of zong,possibly tomorow,after a wash,i been in a dirt yesterday (accidently :oops: ) and my light went down,so i buy tomorow new bulb,two pieces( one for emergency)

i like this motor,very much

thnx again,and cheers

and,i love photos too =))))

Old 12-27-2010, 02:13 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogi75ri
hello everybody,i am glad to recive yours hello's,soon will be more picture,and introduction of zong,possibly tomorow,after a wash...
Please do post more photos from Croatia; we love to see photos from different regions of our world.
Quote:
...,i been in a dirt yesterday (accidently :oops: ) and my light went down,so i buy tomorow new bulb,two pieces( one for emergency)...
You are wise to purchase spare parts. I encourage you to also get a spart CDI unit for your Zong; the CDI units are known to fail on all the Chinese motorcycles.
Quote:
...i like this motor,very much

thnx again,and cheers

Indeed, your Zongshen ZS167FML engine is a great little engine! I encourage you to change the engine oil frequently, and keep the valves adjusted. If you maintain this engine properly, it will last a very long time.

Spud

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 12-27-2010, 03:19 PM   #8

Welcome.

Awesome to have you here.

Old 12-29-2010, 05:38 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpudRider
Quote:
hello everybody,i am glad to recive yours hello's,soon will be more picture,and introduction of zong,possibly tomorow,after a wash...
Please do post more photos from Croatia; we love to see photos from different regions of our world.
Quote:
...,i been in a dirt yesterday (accidently :oops: ) and my light went down,so i buy tomorow new bulb,two pieces( one for emergency)...
You are wise to purchase spare parts. I encourage you to also get a spart CDI unit for your Zong; the CDI units are known to fail on all the Chinese motorcycles.
Quote:
...i like this motor,very much

thnx again,and cheers

Indeed, your Zongshen ZS167FML engine is a great little engine! I encourage you to change the engine oil frequently, and keep the valves adjusted. If you maintain this engine properly, it will last a very long time.

Spud
tnx,for info...and we'l do photos =)))

tommorow i go on a trip to celebrate new year,and after that,i will put some picture of motora,and terain,and if i may,a picture of my first love,alfa romeo 75 2.0 ts,limited edition =))

Old 12-29-2010, 08:38 PM   #10

I would love to see your Alfa!

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 12-29-2010, 09:48 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind
I would love to see your Alfa!
I would also love to see your Alfa; we look forward to viewing all your photographs.

Spud

2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220