Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2017, 05:39 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel Red Hunter View Post
Yeah, pet peeves. Folks who don't read enough posts on this site before buying (in the case I'm thinking of) a Hawk. Not doing due dillegence, in other words. There are oceans of words on this site about "sorting out the Hawk" for the last couple of YEARS for pity's sake! Actually three years, believe it or not. Three years of accumulated experience, and too lazy to read it! My sympathy for self-inflicted wounds is even skimpier than it used to be. Even Hawk Talk has pages of information on the problems Hawks have from the factory. Almost all of them easily solved. IF you know how to use a wrench - - or want to learn. If you want to learn, we'll be happy to help you. The Hawk is a 1200.00 dollar motor cycle. It is basically a good motor cycle - but you'll have to put some sweat equity, banged knuckles, and maybe blood and tears to get it there. And the other peeve? Stuff like Gee, I'm like totally upset, (Dude) because I'm having tire trouble all the time. They won't hold air! AND YOU BOUGHT A DUAL PURPOSE MOTOR CYCLE? You've never heard that with a dual-sport, you have to be on a first name basis with your tool box? Jeez, give me a break!!!!ARH
Between Google, YouTube and this site there ain't nothing that you can't fix on these bikes weather your an expert mechanic or a newbie. I've seen a few members on this site in the passed year I've been on here that never touch a motorcycle that are now helping other with what they have learn.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S (Sold)
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel