Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2015, 10:53 AM   #1

How about a 2007 kazuma 250cc

I found this one in good shape .Its a 250cc zong with chain ,its got new battery and ORV stickers current to this year .He just did a oil change so I'm prety sure he took care of it. Its 400.What do you think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00t0t_iRtu9hT1CBe_600x450.jpg (21.1 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg 00606_iMAaRUDmyAN_600x450.jpg (20.2 KB, 84 views)

motorcycle: lifan dual sport "crankenstein"
Born of parts from all over the globe,laying rubber in a town near you!

Old 10-26-2015, 11:25 AM   #2

I think that's a fun little quad with a CG motor; it's not actually 250cc, but will be either 223 or 229. All of the manufacturers (except companies like KTM) round up.

That quad might have the Honda-style rear axle, which is much easier to adjust that the type I have. The control arms on that version are quite long, so the suspension has the potential to be very good, with some good shocks. IIRC, that model is loosely copied from the Yamaha Blaster.

$400 is not bad, but you won't make any money on it. In fact, I doubt that you could sell it for $400 the next day. I'd offer $250, making reference to it being an unknown China machine that is difficult to find parts for (like body plastic).

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 10-27-2015, 08:45 AM   #3

get this because people called on this four wheler he thought it ws worth more so he took it off craigslist and i asking 800.Thats michigan for you ,people sell a 1987 250x for 1800, no joke. So for 400 a four wheeler is gone in like 30 min or less off craigslist. Things are so outrageous here its not even funny. When I bought the lifan getting it for 400 ,all my friend told me thats the cheapest they had ever heard of. What do things go for in other places I'm curious

motorcycle: lifan dual sport "crankenstein"
Born of parts from all over the globe,laying rubber in a town near you!

Old 10-27-2015, 10:53 AM   #4

It's a different game where I live. I could have easily asked $2000 for my '96 XR250R, received a ton of email and then let somebody grind me down to $1800.00.

China bikes are another matter. There aren't very many here, and people don't trust them. You get the odd guy who bought one new, never used it and figures he can sell it for $1500, but it's not gonna happen. My last two China bikes were in the $250-$300 range with title.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer