Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2007, 12:55 AM   #5

We sell and own the 260 except ours is not the Daymak unit.

So far there seems to be no outstanding issues with this machine. it comes standard with grease fittings in the suspension and wheel hubs/spindle for exteneded life. The engine is fairly peppy and has suffered no problems. The only thing I have done with these bikes is de-burr the shift linkage pieces for smoother shifting and lubricate all pivot points, also and tuck away some of the wiring and extend the rear diff vent hose up to the air box.
I used extended life coolant mixed 50/50 with distilled water, and synthetic engine and differential lubricants .

One customer compalined about deep water crossing but I explained it's not designed for water up to the racks, open CVT don't like to be submarined LOL. The current one I have now I plan on addapting longer intake and exhaust tubes on the CVT housing for deep water crossing. I'll keep everyone informed on the modifications and how they work.

This bike would be a great little weekend warrior work /play bike with a small winch.
This bike is comparable to the Yamaha Moto4 (except automatic) quick and light, easy to ride.