Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2016, 11:48 AM   #16

I just thought of it, but you should contact Don at APSCUSA once you have the video's upload on youtube, get his email info and tell them to upload your instructional video on the sale page of the bike. MotoCheez could do the same for his Hawk assembly video's. It would make it easier for the seller's because the video is done and people can find the assembly video's online much easier because it's right on the sale page per bike.

Old 05-19-2016, 11:49 AM   #17

Its on its way

I called the shipping company today. They said it should be delivered tomorrow 5/20/16. I don't have a camera yet as I just ordered it, so it is coming. I suppose I will just have to use my cell camera for now until that go-pro clone comes in. So I am crossing my fingers it arrives tomorrow. I might have to call in sick.

Moto Aventure ride 2020.

"If everyone is thinking the same thing, no one is thinking." Gen. Patton.

-2017 Suzuki SV650
-2015 BASHAN - STORM
Current mods: LED headlight & tail light, LED fog light, JT 428-130 chain, 47t rear sprocket, 4-fuse box, oil-cooler, CSC TT205 hand controls, 32" handlebars, aftermarket 295mm rear shock, digital speedo & tach, USB/12 volt accessory; painted flat-black.
-2005 Skyteam ST90 (sitting in pieces)
-2003 Buell Blast - SOLD

Old 05-19-2016, 11:50 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BARLOW View Post
st90, i am looking forward to seeing you get your bike ... it is the same as mine and it will be cool to see how we do them our own way ... so far i am liking the things you have said you are going to do

Thanks man. I will post pics and videos soon enough.

Moto Aventure ride 2020.

-2017 Suzuki SV650
-2015 BASHAN - STORM
Current mods: LED headlight & tail light, LED fog light, JT 428-130 chain, 47t rear sprocket, 4-fuse box, oil-cooler, CSC TT205 hand controls, 32" handlebars, aftermarket 295mm rear shock, digital speedo & tach, USB/12 volt accessory; painted flat-black.
-2003 Buell Blast - SOLD

Old 05-20-2016, 09:09 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame28 View Post
I just thought of it, but you should contact Don at APSCUSA once you have the video's upload on youtube, get his email info and tell them to upload your instructional video on the sale page of the bike. MotoCheez could do the same for his Hawk assembly video's. It would make it easier for the seller's because the video is done and people can find the assembly video's online much easier because it's right on the sale page per bike.
That sounds familiar. .

APSCUSA could post links on their site to the videos on YouTube. They wouldn't have to host the videos on their site.

2016 CSC TT250

Old 05-20-2016, 06:24 PM   #20

Thanks for the idea. I will consider that and let Don know.

Shopping is def on Monday. Should arrive here tonight, but they wont let me come get it after hours. So I have to wait all weekend. Oh well.

Moto Aventure ride 2020.

-2017 Suzuki SV650
-2015 BASHAN - STORM
-2003 Buell Blast - SOLD

Old 05-20-2016, 10:11 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonjester View Post
I think the youtube assembly video is a great idea. IMHO if somebody was to do a step by step assembly video on these China Bikes like the Hawk and the Storm, the sales would increase a lot. I'm surprised that outfits selling them online like Superior Powersports or the others don't do it.

Not only would it likely increase the number of bikes they sell, they could monetize the youtube video and make money with it at the same time from people viewing it. They could have a link on their site to the assembly video on youtube. If I was selling these bikes online that's what I would do.
I'm going to buy a Hawk simply because of Motocheese's vids on Youtube.

I came a crossed these, blew them off, circled back around to the idea, and couldn't find any real vids except his. Alot of sales pitches, alot of marketing, but not so much, "I bought this, and it's messed up like this, and here's how I fixed it". Or, "I put "X" miles on it and here's the problems I found and my solutions to them"

No one with good sense expects these to be flawless, but that's kind of what some of these importer's seem to try to portray. I know better, that's what steered me away in the first place.

The way I see it, if I can ride it for three year's, I'm happy, period.

Old 05-20-2016, 11:19 PM   #22

There are getting to be more and more videos on the Hawk. It's starting to gain a lot of popularity.

https://www.youtube.com/c/Andrew93

newrider93 AKA Andrew93

Old 05-23-2016, 09:39 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by newrider93 View Post
There are getting to be more and more videos on the Hawk. It's starting to gain a lot of popularity.
I'm pretty sure I've watched yours also, honest vids, on a decent product, will sell it.