Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2017, 10:52 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by goat67 View Post
Nope not yet maybe it is on a slow boat from China
It feels that way for sure lol. I sent an email asking what the delay was and got a response saying it was sent via USPS and should arrive any day. They also said that the Brozz had been a hot seller.

Old 04-03-2017, 10:54 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerWFarrier View Post
When I ordered my TT 250 CSC actually sent all of my paperwork a couple of weeks before I received the bike.
That seems to be the opposite of what all the other so called chinabike dealers do lol.

Old 04-04-2017, 12:24 PM   #33

Finally got my bill of sale/mco today. Time to get registered!

Old 04-04-2017, 03:00 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbya1986 View Post
Finally got my bill of sale/mco today. Time to get registered!
Yea

Maybe mine will be in the mailbox today too....

Old 04-04-2017, 07:06 PM   #35

Still no MCO and bill of sale

Old 04-04-2017, 07:45 PM   #36

Mine just came in the mail today and my bike is being delivered tomorrow :-)

Old 04-04-2017, 08:02 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipper1012 View Post
Mine just came in the mail today and my bike is being delivered tomorrow :-)
My MSO showed up today. The day after the bike. I couldnt even do that when I was selling them. I have to say, Superior has turned around my initial impressions and I would in fact recommend them. Rough start for a few, but they have redeemed themselves.

Previously owned / operated MOTO Xtreme selling American Lifan / Check out my friends at www.armattanquads.com

"Imagination is more important that knowledge" Albert Einstein

Old 04-04-2017, 09:03 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTOXtreme View Post
My MSO showed up today. The day after the bike. I couldnt even do that when I was selling them. I have to say, Superior has turned around my initial impressions and I would in fact recommend them. Rough start for a few, but they have redeemed themselves.
The sales person I spoke to Jim was great and informative. there was some miscommunication issues on getting a tracking number but other than that I would definitely recommend them .

Old 04-04-2017, 09:04 PM   #39

still waiting on mine...

Old 04-04-2017, 09:34 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTOXtreme View Post
Guess it's just luck of the draw lol. All in all it could have been a hell of a lot worse. At least they came through. I got in a 60 mile ride on mine after getting it registered today!

Old 04-04-2017, 09:35 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by goat67 View Post
Still no MCO and bill of sale
I bet it will be there tomorrow or the next day at the latest.

Old 04-12-2017, 01:25 PM   #42

Checking In

I've got about 1600 miles on my Brozz now and all is well. I took it out of the shed after a long winter about 10 days ago and installed the battery and it started right up. Had to bleed the brake line and top off the fluid, but all was well. I'm hearing some valve clatter that I don't remember from last year, so I'm thinking I'm going to have to adjust them. The whole process is fairly simple and I'll probably do it this week some time. If I can I'll post a video of the process.

I'm still very happy I bought this bike.. I added a removable 30L trunk that I use for Rain and fishing gear, a cell phone holder, a USB charger and I have a magnetic tank bag for extra cargo if I need it. It's a little wet here in NY for the moment so I've been careful to avoid mud with the stock tires, but I've done some adventuring and ridden the dryer trails to some of my favorite fishing holes that usually require a long walk.

I threw in a couple pics and there will be more this year after the weather warm up.

PS I know somebody is going to knock me for the trunk, because it's pretty silly looking, but it's very practical, come's off with a push of a button and you can carry it like a briefcase... (And it was $25 shipped) You'll see in the one pic that I have my 6 foot collapsible carbon fiber rod, an assortment of tackle and underneath, my full rain gear including boot covers with plenty of room to spare.... so yeah.... I'm not a fashionable guy. I suppose if I was I probably wouldn't even own this bike.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bozz With Trunk.jpg (96.5 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg Trunk.jpg (93.4 KB, 93 views)

Old 04-12-2017, 02:28 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANY View Post
I've got about 1600 miles on my Brozz now and all is well. I took it out of the shed after a long winter about 10 days ago and installed the battery and it started right up. Had to bleed the brake line and top off the fluid, but all was well. I'm hearing some valve clatter that I don't remember from last year, so I'm thinking I'm going to have to adjust them. The whole process is fairly simple and I'll probably do it this week some time. If I can I'll post a video of the process.

I'm still very happy I bought this bike.. I added a removable 30L trunk that I use for Rain and fishing gear, a cell phone holder, a USB charger and I have a magnetic tank bag for extra cargo if I need it. It's a little wet here in NY for the moment so I've been careful to avoid mud with the stock tires, but I've done some adventuring and ridden the dryer trails to some of my favorite fishing holes that usually require a long walk.

I threw in a couple pics and there will be more this year after the weather warm up.

PS I know somebody is going to knock me for the trunk, because it's pretty silly looking, but it's very practical, come's off with a push of a button and you can carry it like a briefcase... (And it was $25 shipped) You'll see in the one pic that I have my 6 foot collapsible carbon fiber rod, an assortment of tackle and underneath, my full rain gear including boot covers with plenty of room to spare.... so yeah.... I'm not a fashionable guy. I suppose if I was I probably wouldn't even own this bike.....
I ordered that same trunk on Monday for my Red Brozz as well. Love that it comes with its on mount that will work with the rack and its locking and has a quick release. What more could you ask for the price? I am wanting to be as cheap as possible with this bike as far as add ons and am looking for function over style lol. I installed a 3M face shield as a wind screen and got a small tank bag too which just so happened to have a zipper malfunction the day it delivered. I got a refund on that but didn't have to send it back so I am still going to use it lol. I attached the face shield with 3M dual lock and so far it has stayed attached. I just got home from an hour/hour and a half ride and it def made a difference for as little as I spent on it. Glad to hear your Brozz is holding up! I got just under 200 miles on mine and am going to change the oil again and lube up the chain before I go on a 2 hour trip tomorrow. Going to my hometown and am gonna do some off road riding for the first time this weekend.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170410_185407_966.jpg (91.0 KB, 91 views)