Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2008, 09:37 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to PorterzCustomz
Rabbit Scooters Extreme Shipping Miracle

So I just experienced a small miracle today. I ordered my 115 jet for my Lifan 200cc Enduro from Rabbit Scooters in Chino CA on Friday. I go to my mailbox on Monday and its sitting there in the box. I live in CT.. How the hell did it get from CA to CT in the speed of light!!?? It was just a normal first class envelope. I have never got anything that fast before, in fact when I order from CA in general I usually give it 2-3.5 weeks. This is unexplainable..

The jet was $10 bucks and he wanted another $7 for shipping. I explained that it would only cost a 39 cent stamp to drop in an envelope and $7 was unreasonable for a pea sized jet to be shipped. He went for 5 bucks and I said alright w/e. He paid $1.31 for postage because he used a larger bubble wrap envelope as if it were fragile =)

Oh well im happy with the quick shipping and he seemed decent.

Old 04-01-2008, 02:19 AM   #2

dude..rabbit hooked me up with a cone filter and a jet in about a week and that was via the internet order form. I've heard bad about them, but I always give the benefit of the doubt, and they came through.

BUT >>> Don't forget about EJcycles on here. He comes very highly recommended and he cares.

Old 04-01-2008, 02:32 AM   #3

There are great dealers like Bruce with EJcycles on the board here and many others, but I'm telling ya, Rabbit has turned a page in thier growth and they are doing really well for their customers.

My last bike from them came to me in North alabama in like 4 days time. 8O 8O

And it was perfect to boot. And I'm not just saying this because they sponsor my site, it is the truth.

Almon

Old 04-01-2008, 10:15 AM   #4

Hi Guys. I'm glad to hear that there are members that are having good luck getting Their parts from rabbit.

I,m not having that luck, and I'm still waiting for rabbitscooters to come through.

There are others also waiting that are afraid to come forward and tell there story. They have seen the efforts that have been made to shut me up.

I guess that this post will bring that on, I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.

Buyingchina

Old 04-01-2008, 02:17 PM   #5

Geeeeeeeeeez :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Old 04-02-2008, 11:54 PM   #6

Mykal. how is that grx200 doing? what sort of rpms does the street bike hit at 55 mph. what are your experiences with it? i am sort of curious.

Old 04-03-2008, 12:03 AM   #7

small businesses are getting squeezed really bad. :(

Old 04-03-2008, 09:30 AM   #8

55mph = around 6100 rpm's with the 36t sprocket. No real issues with the bike itself, I just can't seem to get it past 7500 rpm's for some reason. :? Air filter and 115 jet have been done.