Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2015, 08:38 PM   #61

That's exactly what I am looking for, thanks.

Old 08-20-2015, 03:33 AM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by rascalflyer View Post
I will be sourcing a rack for the rear of the bike and I want to change the foot pegs to wider/longer ones.
Did you find a rack solution? I read over this thread and didn't see it mentioned again.

Past: 2012 Honda NC700x, 2014 Taotao ATM-50-A1, 2014 Taotao Evo, 19?? Honda Spree 50, 1982 Katana 550

Old 08-21-2015, 09:50 PM   #63

I ordered these: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o02_s00 for my Will 250 and they would not fit it. There was nothing to hold the pegs straight and the would sag down 90 degrees.

Old 08-22-2015, 11:12 AM   #64

Can you take some close-up pics of the pegs on a flat surface? I'll compare them with some of mine.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 08-24-2015, 10:09 AM   #65

I haven't doe the luggage rack yet but I put on a little trunk on it for short trips. I haven't tried the pegs yet but I will. When the NFL season starts I get so busy at work that I have no time for anything else.

Old 09-21-2015, 01:15 AM   #66

I really like the looks of the two "Will" models made by Bashan. Your 200, and the 250 looks just like yours. I wonder if your Bashan uses the same configuration of sprockets that the two Storm models do. There is a thread here on the Bashan Storm, and the Hawk (made by someone else), and the sprockets that will work on them.

Your bike seems to be doing really well for you.

I was looking at a photo of the speedometer, and it looks like the odometer is in kilometers. 10,000 kilometers should be about 6200 miles. My Kymco People 150 has an odometer in km also, so I convert it to miles a lot for oil change intervals, and to check gas mileage.

Oh, and that kick starter is the oddest shaped one I've seen.

Last edited by jjn; 09-25-2015 at 04:31 PM.

Old 02-25-2016, 02:29 PM   #67

Sorry for the slight hijacking (and thanks in advance) but it is "WILL" BS200 model related (excellent thread by the way, thanks for the nice read, I lived up in the SD/ND area when I was younger, so thanks one more time for "bringing me back home")

My quick Question is: Has anyone found a FMF "PowerBomb" Exhaust Header (or any other header) and a muffler that fits onto the frame/mounting points?

Thanks for any info on the engine/exhaust/frame design on this bike. Looking forward to an inexpensive motorcycle, but I like a little extra power/noise to both help get me out of the way when needed, and also help get "blind peoples" attention when they are distracted on the road

Almost have enough saved for my China Bike and the Carburetor and Intake/Exhaust is the first thing I always mod on motorcycles to get more power and cut some excess fat off the bike... not to mention a few extra DB of noise to help say "SOMEONE IS HERE!"

My kiddo (and I am too) is really diggin the Orange color scheme on the BS200GY-9 ("WILL") models, I figure it will probably be his first road legal motorcycle when he's old enough anyways, and he has ALWAYS picked the color orange over any other color when given the option... so why not get an orange bike if the after market options meet "my demands too"

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 02-25-2016, 06:21 PM   #68

You won't regret the purchase, I am really happy with mine. I ended up going with a small trunk instead of a luggage rack. I've had for more than a year now and I've put plenty of miles on it including a trip to South Dakota. The only issue I've had is with the speedometer cable falling out. I've kept the bike all original including the exhaust but I wish it was a little louder.

Old 02-25-2016, 09:38 PM   #69

Hope you haven't answered this a thousand times but, what is the seat height (roughly) on your beautiful motorcycle rascalflyer?

Only issue in 1+ year and 10,000+ km is still just a speedo cable huh, oh man, I really don't think I can live with that kind of reliability

Seriously though, this motorcycle is really high on my "Going to get it soon" list... like "order it next month soon" if all goes well .

The price, reliability, power, weight, and (s)miles per gallon are all great! If the seat height is right, I think it's a full on winner really, the after market exhaust can always be fabricated by a professional shop if needed

It being easy to work on and being shipped to my door is all a plus, I get to skip all those trips to the dealerships only to find they marked up all the bikes and refuse to budge on the prices

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 04-16-2016, 12:06 AM   #70

JUst an update. I ended up putting a little trunk to solve the luggage issue and I use it to strap my backpack. I use an Ozark back pack that carries a tent, sleeping bag, mattress, cooking kit a change of clothes and food and water for 2 days. It is a compact pack survival pack. For now it works. On the other hand the pegs have proven to be problematic. I purchased pegs for a KLR and they did not fit at all. It is a real shame since I really like the pegs. I once saw a dirtbike with bicycle pedals and I am thinking about exploring that option.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg p8.jpg (99.8 KB, 188 views)
File Type: jpg p6.jpg (94.5 KB, 179 views)
File Type: jpg p4.jpg (103.0 KB, 175 views)

Old 11-23-2017, 03:05 PM   #71

ITs been a very long time since I posted but I wanted to see who’s still riding their little bike and show you how mine ended up after many tries to improve it.

Old 11-23-2017, 06:07 PM   #72

Still get out and ride our WILL200 every now and then... Yours is looking really good for its 'age', what did you end up using for foot pegs and hand guards?

Old 11-23-2017, 07:01 PM   #73

I ended up ordering some foot pegs from Ebay that I liked how they looked and then I welded some steel to the frame to fit them. The hand guards are a cheapy set that I also bought on Ebay. I ended up putting a VM carb but I am having trouble jetting it correctly. The plastics are doing ok but the rear section is broken and repaired twice.

Last edited by rascalflyer; 11-24-2017 at 03:43 AM.