Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2018, 04:09 PM   #16

Welcome back! The few containers of Brozz and Shark bikes dried up last spring; Kandi USA aka Jass Motorsports did not want to continue carrying them. I had emailed the Bashan rep who I had been keeping in contact with from our initial correspondence on Mychinamoto.com and he told me the same distributor for the Storm and Enforcer would be carrying the Brozz and Shark from now on (not necessarily a good thing as they seem to have issues from time to time) but they aren't showing them on their site, so my guess is they are NOT here. You might want to get a Hawk 250, or contact that dealer kinda/sorta near you to see if they can get hold of some NOS Brozz/Sharks from the Peace Industries days (way back in '14, I believe). Other than some slight updates, I think your son's Brozz is not much different than the '16s.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 01-08-2018, 05:59 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
Welcome back! The few containers of Brozz and Shark bikes dried up last spring; Kandi USA aka Jass Motorsports did not want to continue carrying them. I had emailed the Bashan rep who I had been keeping in contact with from our initial correspondence on Mychinamoto.com and he told me the same distributor for the Storm and Enforcer would be carrying the Brozz and Shark from now on (not necessarily a good thing as they seem to have issues from time to time) but they aren't showing them on their site, so my guess is they are NOT here. You might want to get a Hawk 250, or contact that dealer kinda/sorta near you to see if they can get hold of some NOS Brozz/Sharks from the Peace Industries days (way back in '14, I believe). Other than some slight updates, I think your son's Brozz is not much different than the '16s.
Yeah, My son's bike is a 2014 Model. The only difference is it doesn't have USD forks and it doesn't come with a luggage rack! Sucks the Brozz is not available. I just liked the Brozz and what it came with, all it needed for my use was slap a new chain on the perfect gearing it already came with. And that was about it. Unless you wanted to uncork the pipe. No big deal though. I'll get a Hawk. Is RPS still importing them and standing by them with parts and such? And do we still have the RPS guy on this site? Now, WATCH I'll go buy a Hawk and BOOM the Brozz will be back!

Old 01-08-2018, 08:17 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsride View Post
Yeah, My son's bike is a 2014 Model. The only difference is it doesn't have USD forks and it doesn't come with a luggage rack! Sucks the Brozz is not available. I just liked the Brozz and what it came with, all it needed for my use was slap a new chain on the perfect gearing it already came with. And that was about it. Unless you wanted to uncork the pipe. No big deal though. I'll get a Hawk. Is RPS still importing them and standing by them with parts and such? And do we still have the RPS guy on this site? Now, WATCH I'll go buy a Hawk and BOOM the Brozz will be back!
Adam is no longer with RPS from my understanding. There was a post on here about his leaving. You may want to make contact and be sure that info is correct. http://www.chinariders.net/member.php?u=29815

Old 01-09-2018, 09:36 AM   #19

Exclamation

Quote:

I would stick with Bashan and buy a Enforcer. Same bike as a Hawk but with Bashan quality and you can reg it almost everywhere.

Old 01-09-2018, 09:39 AM   #20

You may want to look at the Bashan Enforcer 250. It is almost identical to the Hawk. It comes with a better carb, better gear ratio on the sprockets and is 49 state approved. It is a clone of a clone lol.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel

Old 01-09-2018, 09:41 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
I would stick with Bashan and buy a Enforcer. Same bike as a Hawk but with Bashan quality and you can reg it almost everywhere.
We must of been typing this at the same time. You got me beat. Great minds think alike.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel

Old 01-09-2018, 12:14 PM   #22

I have an email out to the Bashan rep to see if there are any Brozz bikes on the horizon. In the meantime, I called the US distributor for the Bashan Storm 250 and Enforcer 250 (they are supposed to be the ones carrying the Brozz/Sharks as well). The person who answered had no idea. I do know that once Kandi USA no longer wanted to carry the Brozz/Shark, the rep said their Storm/Enforcer distributor would carry them, but if this guy has no idea, then I will have to wait for the Chinese rep to respond to see what the future holds. Long story short, the Brozz/Shark bikes have seemingly always been distributed separately from the Storm for some reason. The Enforcer was added to the same people who carry the Storm. Once Peace, and then Kandi no longer wanted to carry the Brozz/Storm, they were supposed to be carried under one roof with the Storm/Enforcer (makes sense, since they are all Bashan bike--Duh!) Anyway, they have the Enforcer in stock, but they have to be sold via a licensed dealer. They also carry the Hawk, funny enough, but are obviously not the exclusive dealers. Not sure if my friend, Alan from Excalibur, could help you get an Enforcer via drop shipping because in the past he had told me that he is not familiar with the distributor and would hate to have to deal with an unknown entity should any kind of warranty issue come up. He was in good with Kandi USA so had no qualms helping a few members get the Brozz and Sharks last spring when tax returns came in, but they sold out quickly, and now nothing on them. I do believe some of the usual suspects carry the Enforcer.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 01-09-2018, 03:48 PM   #23

I hear APSCUSA.com has them.

Old 01-09-2018, 04:01 PM   #24

Thanks for the leg work Culcune! I just got off the phone with Kourtney from Scooterman USA where I bought the first Brozz. He told me he got the last NOS Peace Sports Brozz out of the Warehouse the week before Christmas. What he did tell me is that he has been Complaining to Peace about the Brozz not being available. He said as a dealer the Brozz has given him a great product for his customers and he wants it back! He said that Peace Sports told him the Brozz and Shark will be back in March! He has my number and said he will call me with any updates. He told me to go online to JJJ imports and see if they had anything I liked. I saw nothing on their website but the Denali 200. I like Kourtney alot, it was a ZERO hassle experience, a little drive but I paid for and got my bike THAT day, Got all the paperwork as well. SO if at all possible, I will buy through him again. He is planning to go All online soon. So maybe we will see another GOOD source to buy bikes, ATV's, scooters, etc soon.

Old 01-09-2018, 05:56 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
I hear APSCUSA.com has them.
I would not touch them with a 10 foot pole. They were the rage a couple years ago, and then a year or so, they took a turn for the worse.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 01-09-2018, 05:59 PM   #26

Quote:
Thanks for the leg work Culcune! I just got off the phone with Kourtney from Scooterman USA where I bought the first Brozz. He told me he got the last NOS Peace Sports Brozz out of the Warehouse the week before Christmas. What he did tell me is that he has been Complaining to Peace about the Brozz not being available. He said as a dealer the Brozz has given him a great product for his customers and he wants it back! He said that Peace Sports told him the Brozz and Shark will be back in March! He has my number and said he will call me with any updates. He told me to go online to JJJ imports and see if they had anything I liked. I saw nothing on their website but the Denali 200. I like Kourtney alot, it was a ZERO hassle experience, a little drive but I paid for and got my bike THAT day, Got all the paperwork as well. SO if at all possible, I will buy through him again. He is planning to go All online soon. So maybe we will see another GOOD source to buy bikes, ATV's, scooters, etc soon.
No problem; I was curious myself who got the Brozz/Shark bikes, and if they were available. No word back from Bashan, yet...

TGB Delivery Scooter 150