Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Registration Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2018, 04:33 PM   #1

Baodiao 125-10 ( Vader) FLA, No Issue.

I had my MCO, but Venom never sent me a Bill of Sale which I was required by the FLA DMV to have, so Venom Motorsports emailed me a blank one, and an example to follow of how to fill it, and the blank back side MCO out.
I really felt sketchy about it because I used the same pen for all my signatures /info and also for the Dealer sections ,and clearly the handwriting was the same.,on top of that whole "what hell is a Jiangsu Biadao 125?" thing. Apparently Biadao is in her database because she never asked what it was.,
Clerk never batted an eye, just asked me if i was aware i needed to pay the sales tax ( i was) and explained there was a one time fee for "first time" titling the bikein FLA. Total cost was 225$ 'ish, no muss no fuss .

So, for Venom Vader / Boom 125 Buyers in FLA, MCO and Bill of Sale and you are golden. Jackson County , if that matters is where i went.
2020 Orion RXB250L

Last edited by RedCrowRides; 08-31-2018 at 04:35 PM. Reason: clarity

Old 09-01-2018, 12:46 PM   #2

Excellent! Kind of steep price, but I am sure Florida isn't the only expensive place to self-register a bike. I recall a few Vader owners down your way, so once it is in the system, subsequent registrations are easy.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 09-01-2018, 01:47 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCrowRides View Post
I had my MCO, but Venom never sent me a Bill of Sale which I was required by the FLA DMV to have, so Venom Motorsports emailed me a blank one, and an example to follow of how to fill it, and the blank back side MCO out.
I really felt sketchy about it because I used the same pen for all my signatures /info and also for the Dealer sections ,and clearly the handwriting was the same.,on top of that whole "what hell is a Jiangsu Biadao 125?" thing. Apparently Biadao is in her database because she never asked what it was.,
Clerk never batted an eye, just asked me if i was aware i needed to pay the sales tax ( i was) and explained there was a one time fee for "first time" titling the bikein FLA. Total cost was 225$ 'ish, no muss no fuss .

So, for Venom Vader / Boom 125 Buyers in FLA, MCO and Bill of Sale and you are golden. Jackson County , if that matters is where i went.

Similar experience in California. So easy prob could of registered a wheel barrel with a motor on it. they just wanted the money

Old 09-01-2018, 02:40 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinabike View Post
Similar experience in California. So easy prob could of registered a wheel barrel with a motor on it. they just wanted the money
I wish it was easy in Cal. Then, we could get the Hawk!

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 09-01-2018, 02:59 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
I wish it was easy in Cal. Then, we could get the Hawk!
Evertime has been super easy for me in cal.
Do the paper work, got outside with the guy to look at bike ( basically just look at the engine number. Thats it....... Nothing above 125cc tho