Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pure Dirt
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2019, 04:39 PM   #1

Orion XB-250cc MANUAL Dirt Bike - 1769.00 without assembly

I was talking with Jason over at Orion about the new Apollo, and he just told me about this. Man I'm tempted to pull the trigger... Just released a few weeks ago. Great looking bike, and its made exclusive to Orion. Looks like it has some very nice suspension that can be tuned in the front and back. I am under the impression that the KTM was the inspiration, and the engine is slightly improved from the Apollo engine.

https://www.orionpowersports.com/ori...embled-tested/

Last edited by Douglass; 02-21-2019 at 07:14 PM.

Old 02-21-2019, 06:13 PM   #2

I agree. Great looking bike and great price. Depending on your local laws could be really easy and cheap to make street legal.

Old 02-21-2019, 08:11 PM   #3

I too was/am very interested in that bike. I called him and messaged him a bunch of times. He confirmed that the MCO says for “Off Road Use Only”. According to my state (Nebraska), that’s a no go for registration. I was planning on adding lights and making a street legal version, but it’s not going to fly with my DMV. Also, from the searching I did online, a good enduro lighting kit is about $400.

However, I agree that’s in a great looking bike and the upgrades to the frame, suspension, swing arm, etc seems worth it. He did tell me it shares many components with the Apollo.

From this forum, I learned that it’s an X Moto, which has been out for a while. So, it’s not “new” as in, never been seen before. I do hope he’s legit when he says they order them with their specs for the suspension and chain tightener, etc.

I really hope someone here gets one soon and posts info about that particular bike. There is nothing online about it.