Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-2019, 05:26 PM   #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopperCharles View Post
Check this out, a website where you can order some Buccaneer parts: https://www.motor-x.com/czesci,c.htm...ug=buccaneer-4

There are Italjet-specific parts as well, such as the headlight guard with the crossbars, which we don't have in the US. (although, with those bars in place replacing he headlight will be a lot more work). All the prices are in Euros. A replacement fuel tank in black is about $133. Not bad. They have the paddock stand for 54 Euros. The most expensive part is the stainless exhaust at 257 euros. Which is still pretty good for a full stainless exhaust system. They even have the euro-spec speedometer with the dummy lights on the bracket, where the four rubber plugs are on the US-spec bike.

Unfortunately they don't seem to ship to the USA. I've emailed them to see if they might add the US to their ship-to countries, because there are a few parts I'd definitely like to snag.

Charles.
This seems like the site I found, I thought in Poland. It's nice to be able to scroll through all the parts and see the prices.

That other speedometer is being dropped in favor of ours on the new Caffeina. To use it, you'd have to get the appropriate front-wheel mechanical speedometer drive and cable, too. At first I thought I wanted one, but after looking at enough photos I decided it was just another cheap fitting, in this case non-electronic. When it works, the one we have is pretty neat.