Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2019, 11:13 PM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_DJ_Remixer View Post
Well a little update. UPS fucked me, and dude in Texas fucked me. So fuck both of them. The bikes been running good. Although I blew the main fuse the other day...dunno whats up with that. Hope you all have a good 4th!
Yeah, sucks to hear about your problems with both of them. I think the frame itself is fine and the motor mounts just got tweaked, so its nothing you can't resolve yourself. That is kind of the reality with these bikes, especially with such shitty retailers out there.

I would personally ditch that glass fuse and either upgrade to a blade fuse or a small fuse block. If you want a blade fuse I actually have a few of the holders with leads just sitting around (had to buy 10). I can toss one in an envelope and mail it off to you if you want.
https://chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=34124

Old 07-04-2019, 05:28 PM   #62

Location: Wheeling, WV native currently living In Natchitoches, LA
Send a message via AIM to BrianW
Sorry to hear about all these issues you’ve been having. I’ve been anxious to see how this played out. I see you’re south of Pittsburgh. Where at? My hometown is Wheeling. Great riding in that region.

Old 07-09-2019, 04:27 AM   #63

Im near Uniontown PA. Hit me up on a private message, maybe we can go riding sometime.

Old 07-09-2019, 06:07 AM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_DJ_Remixer View Post
Then he said, oh I see what youre doing, youre gonna get a check and try to double dip. In my head Im like, who thinks like this? I just want the parts to fix the bike. Obviously cant return the frame or swap it out cause of the vin numbers.
Your sure this isn't a Chinese run company? Prob ripping of the China tax system and making all their profit in the USA for safer keeping then in China.
This is a Chinese way of thinking.

Old 07-11-2019, 09:04 AM   #65

Oh it gets better...So in Pennsylvania, in order to get bike titled, they (company in TX) must have it notarized. They didnt do this originally...so I had my notary overnight the title back to them. They told her they would do what is needed and overnight it back. That was well over a week ago. I emailed them yesterday and they asked for tracking number, then replied they will look for it?!

Folks, avoid this company TX Power Sports at all costs, buy your Chinese bikes somewhere else.

Old 07-11-2019, 09:28 AM   #66

It's a shame there are dealers like that. We do have vendors that support this site. You will see there ads at the top of the forum. One even offers a discount code just for being a member of chinariders. I think members should check those guys out first.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel