Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pure Dirt
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2008, 04:52 AM   #1

Looking for information for Baja X250 Parts.

I have broken a lot of things on my bike mostly because of the quality but all was repairable in a decent amount of time with better quality parts from other more well known bikes. (dont remember what the compatible parts are so far I forgot.

I recently shattered the rear hub of my back wheel where the sprocket attaches and I am unsure where or what to replace it with to get the disc brake to work with it again, possibly a stronger center section if available. I was originally looking for a complete rim but I think you can get the center section seperate but not sure. Any help would greatly be appreciated was considering a sprocket change for some taller gearing also. Found some info on the sprocket change on the site.

I am new to this place and am glad that I found a resource to share any mods I might do, and to get insight from others who are doing the same. I want to say that it was very hard for me to find this place but at least I made it.

The wheel combination is 19F\16R

I have a dropshipping business and can sell these bikes as well as go karts atv's and scooters but never really knew what i would get when ordering something so I never did in fear of getting junk cant get parts though. I am not knocking these bikes... they run really well there are some weak points on these china bikes i think but everybike has its weak points am i right? on these its the bolts. I am not totally biased. I am also a newbie when it comes to thiese bikes
Thanks in advance

Old 04-07-2008, 07:20 AM   #2

re rear hub assm

Hi

I think your bike is a xmoto 250\gio 250 in canada
there is a seller on ebay.ca that is selling parts for your bike.

I think a complete rear wheel assm is like $100.00 CA

As far as better quality goes it would probably be the same.

Thanks Mark
xmoto/gio 250

Old 04-08-2008, 02:50 AM   #3

Thanks for the reply I will check it out. Ive have been looking around the hubs i do find are racing hub ranging from 250-400 dollars us :o

Im looking on the cheap side of things for now i guess.. ebay like you suggested might work now that I have some other search terms to use other than baja x250

thanks again

Old 04-10-2008, 03:52 AM   #4

I have a parts PDF file!

MISSED THE EBAY RIM!! :x :x

I emailed the place and to my suprise got a parts list! I am hoping that when ordering parts they are not seriously delyed.

It lists the dealer cost and the msrp and I might add that the msrp is 50% or more than the dealer cost! :x

I can make this available on here when I get a better connection and find a place to host this.

some parts you have to buy whole, such as a rim and wheel assembly.

The rear rim is $80 for the dealer and a whoping $155 for me now thats a markup!

still looking for a rim that isnt as pricey as all I need is a compatible wheel assembly and for the price they charge im sure there something of better quality.

I am goinbg to try and compile a list of parts that fit these bikes as I replace stuff to make it easier on us folks.

if anyone else has compiled anything please direct me to it
thanks.

Old 05-04-2008, 06:58 PM   #5

i can get parts for some baja and pepboys atv scooter carts ect go to site below,

if you need a part you dont see email me
parts and service
www.sunlparts.net
kelly stevenson and Gregg martinez
sales@sunlparts.net

Old 05-04-2008, 11:48 PM   #6

FASTGM400, here is the link for AllStarSalez ebay store:

http://stores.ebay.com/ALL-STAR-SALE...QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Last month I bought two complete wheels from him, 19" front & 16" rear, for my daughters X-Motos XB-31 bike. Hers came with the 21" front & 18" rear. I'm trying to lower it a little for her. This is the same bike as yours. He has one 16" rear wheel in an auction right now. $100 bucks, better hurry. 8)