Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2020, 01:37 PM   #1

Orion RXB 250 oil cooler Source Help plse!

If anyone can point me to a link to a 85ml ( i have been told the 125ml size is a really tight fit on the Orion ) oil cooler complete kit that has the "no drain back" one way valve in it that is sourced on Ebay or Amazon ( dont really want to wait on AliBaba if i can help it, with COVID and the trade war /tariff thing both going shipping times from China have just gotten absurd) I would greatly appreciate it, my concern is the adapter that fits onto the engine, i have no idea what one for these looks like , my area of expertise is Vader 125's and i know that aint it.

Also, if anyone has found some aftermarket radiator guards that are stouter than the plastic fins / shrouds that work, that would also be some welcome info, I have been told that crashes involving the side you mount the oil cooler

in under the plastics may potentially mess up the oil cooler radiator due to the not too sturdy stock plastic support brackets, etc.

Thanks for any help you can give, oh and btw i dont want a cooler set up that uses needs or has a fan haha.

Ok , thats it . back out into the heat for me i am in the middle of a new exhaust install on the Vader and then i need to install a new handle bar top clamp i got in too .
2020 Orion RXB250L