Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2021, 02:11 PM   #1

CSC TT 250 and Hawk DLX

How similar are these two machines, as far as parts swapping? Plastics appear the same, but stuff like brake pads? seat? other misc. items? I guess what I'm getting at is if we had a Hawk (love the EFI), could CSC be a good place for a parts source? They look alot alike just from pictures standpoint, which is all I have to go by. I finally got to ride a Hawk DLX yesterday, a gentleman at the local store rode up on one, and let me look it over, and was even kind enough to let me take it down the road....(I handed him my F150 keys to hold while I was gone for 3 or 4 mins ). That bike impressed the hell out of me. By the looks of his, he is very particular on how he treats his machines, and left no bolt untouched during assembly. He had just shy of 1000 miles on it, and it was just as cozy as could be, nice and tight. No mods aside from fresh rubber, and Renthal bars. Definitely scouring the internet since yesterday, and I'm gonna pull the trigger, but I like the amount of CSC accessories they offer, providing they would work. Any help would be awesome, Thanks in advance!

Old 10-11-2021, 02:51 PM   #2

I have the CSC, from what I've seen or read a lot of parts are interchangeable. CSC has great service, you could probably call their parts department and they'd be glad to talk to you. Nice that it comes fully assembled and has the one year warranty. It did take a bit of testing with jets and the air mix but it runs great once you get the carb right.

Old 10-12-2021, 02:22 PM   #3

So I spoke with the parts guy at CSC today, all he could tell me that was a sure fit was bodywork, and the seat. Reason was he stated they have never seen a Hawk to compare, because they are not legal in Cali.... Maybe someone will chime in who knows a little more in depth.