Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2008, 09:12 PM   #16

Ooops 2000 Suzuki Intruder.

Old 06-02-2008, 02:59 PM   #17

Ok, I got the insurance. I called Progressive and they gave me a multi-cycle discount, so it's only fifty bucks a year more. $140 per year for two bikes isn't too bad. I here that Dairyland out of Wisconsin is only about $60 per year. But since I already have one bike insured through Progressive, I'll stick with them.

Old 06-02-2008, 03:21 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebek
Ok, I got the insurance. I called Progressive and they gave me a multi-cycle discount, so it's only fifty bucks a year more. $140 per year for two bikes isn't too bad. I here that Dairyland out of Wisconsin is only about $60 per year. But since I already have one bike insured through Progressive, I'll stick with them.
My Venture is through Progressive, and for full coverage is about $350 a year. I have yet to add the Hi-Bird, but I've already had it quoted and it's going to go up $30 for the year with it on there. That's keeping the same medical and underinsured/uninsured limits, but no collision.

Old 06-02-2008, 05:04 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerviperus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebek
My Venture is through Progressive, and for full coverage is about $350 a year. I have yet to add the Hi-Bird, but I've already had it quoted and it's going to go up $30 for the year with it on there. That's keeping the same medical and underinsured/uninsured limits, but no collision.
Mine was $60 extra for liability only... And I live in Utah where insurance should be cheaper than Illinios.

Old 06-03-2008, 05:49 PM   #20

Shelter insurance for my 2007 A.L.200GY-5 is $64.22 a year for $250,000/$500,000/$250,000 liability only.