Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2008, 05:30 PM   #1

Who has what, for how much?

There's alot of buzz for the people OUTSIDE the US, but what's the buzz for INSIDE the US types?

Anything new? That's not photoshopped?

And how much? Linky?

:idea:

Old 08-23-2008, 11:55 PM   #2

I've been watching this site like a stalker for a while and haven't noticed any real nice bikes. I have a GY-05. Don't get me wrong the bike is fun but it is made for a 4 foot 2 inch Chinaman. Can a guy buy a real bike????

Old 08-24-2008, 05:46 AM   #3

The same old rumors of a 350-400cc dual-sport are floating around but so far are just talk.

I beleive the bikes have been made but are being held up for various reasons.

I fear they (they being the importers) are going to want to much and know most poeple arent going to spend 3K+ for a china bike at this time. So maybe they have been holding off then there is the government regulations they have to get thru.

Old 08-24-2008, 11:41 AM   #4

I think the $3k china bikes are moot. That kind of coin will get you something used and Japanese, that's REALLY nice. And fast.
And BIG.

Something I always thought this site needed was a "Dealer's List". I realize there's already a category titled as such, but it's not exactly a very comprehensive source of where to go and for what bikes. And the dealers seem to change as often as my underwear during a zombie movie. Sure you can browse through hundreds of posts to get a few websites....and I've done that already. But there has to be some dealers not mentioned by our 1,000+
members.

When is somebody gonna put up some really cool bikes for sale? Or at least offer some 250's or 300's that are cheap. It really frosts my cake that the Europeans and South Americans have a better selection than we do.

AAAAARRRRRRRRGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When will it stop!?!?!?!

Ok, sorry about the frustration expressed via text. Getting teased about the Shineray XY200GY-VII for 6 months now, has gotten to me, I guess.

When are the current sellers going to offer us the next generation of bikes already flowing in the rest of the world? Do we really have to wait until they sell EVERY 200cc dinosaur they have in stock?

Old 08-24-2008, 12:14 PM   #5

I still think they want to much money and they also know they wont sell many here for 3K+ so they think "why bother".

We have all seen the bikes they have them.

So the problem is either government or price point.

It doesnt matter to much to me because by the time the vapor bikes arrive I hope to have a new bike of some sort.

I may go for an inexpensive china bike if its a 350-400cc for right around 2K or less but more than 2K and I'd just prefer to dump the cash into a much better bike.