Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2008, 08:33 PM   #1

Jaguar 500

So whats the deal with this four wheeler??? I saw a infomercial about it late late one night last week and they were comparing it to the Polaris 600 Sportsman, and saying it was compareable in performance and quality. Is this true or just another Full of C&%P infomercial. Dont get me wrong it looked good and was pulling its on weight thru mud and rocks. A local dealer is a import scooter/ atv dealer and he was adsvertising it. is it worth th 3K pricetag or is it well worth the extra moola for the name brand?? :?:

Old 11-03-2008, 10:28 PM   #2

can u post a link or a pic ? ok i found it on u tube

see if that link works

i dont know kazumas are'nt that bad ,but the first video says that that dealer has a bad reputation in dealing with customers

Old 11-04-2008, 08:39 AM   #3

That was the same video That was on TV, I wonder if it is actually worth it though???? Anyone actually rode, or know someone who rode this wheeler????

Old 11-04-2008, 10:15 AM   #4

i would do a lot of research b-4 buying one and expecting it to do as well and or out perform a jap, taiwan, anyother brand,

just 2 save afew thousand on the purchase might turn out to spending that extra 1k, 2k, 0r ? what ever u saved on upgrades and or repairs,

its yur call , i have 3 big china atv's they always break, break down and parts !!!!! well , for the experience it was fun . would i spend that kinda doe on a big china quad again???????? that's a big NOPE.

unless u realy get into working on yur machines b-4 during and after you go riddin, i would consider the 5 w's, who, what , where , why, and when,

mainly from who,,,

if you dont like the big 7 brand names, check out Kymco atv's, at least you can get the proper part for your machine, and they're pretty good.