Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2009, 05:57 PM   #1

EJCycles is saying Good Bye!

To all this concerns:

I have completely had it with all "The Bashing" on this forum. A lot of the members are "In My Opinion, are Bi-Dummies!" "Edited: So not to offend anyone."

I made one post I was sorry ever was posted and seems like just about everyone took it "Out of Context" and I see it all the time on this forum. I'm sick of it! This forum Used to be a nice place to come and visit and talk bikes, atvs, scooters etc.

I'm Done hearing all of the Bashing on American Lifan and everyone/everything else. I have not ever had a problem with them {AL} except for last year during the "Earthquake" and "The Olympics" which most of you don't realise that most of China was shut down for both events. If you where an AL dealer and aren't now, there is a reason for it. American Lifan has had growing problems just as every other motorcycle company has had coming over to These Western Countries!

People on here bash a company on "What they Hear" NOT "What they Know" I have told many about bad companies... But I Dealt with these companies also. Go ahead Bash away I will not be here to see it or hear it. I'm by no means perfect, but I do try my best to help with anything I can. The you bash The Manufacturer not The Dealer.

You Kids should have been around in the 60's & 70's when there was no Internet and The now Big-4 where just coming into the Western Countries. Ya wanna B!&%^ about parts and warranty go ahead. " Oh but we are in a World of Technology" is what I hear, well us idiots that are in our 40's & 50's gave you this technology. Technology does not mean time speeds up. Time is time and always will be. Yes I'm talking almost 50 years ago... But if there where No Internet today it would be just the same. Ya whine about the amount of dealers in a state... then ya give someone kudos's about owning a KTM or something else. KTM and a lot of other companies do not aftermarket parts available in the aftermarket world either, 95% of their parts need to be purchased from a Dealer which are far and few between also. "Just an example"

Jim, Mike, Allen,
It has been nice working with all of you, You all know how to contact me.

Frostbite,
I'm not sure what to say since I didn't ever receive a PM back from you after the last one I sent.

To all others,
If you need help or parts you can contact me me during my business hours at my shop, by telephone.

******************Good Bye*******************
Hours: Tue.-Fri. 10:00-6:00 Sat. 10:00-4:00 EST.
Dealer for: Lifan, Crossrunner ATVs.
http://www.endlessjourneycycles.net

Old 02-08-2009, 06:51 PM   #2

Bruce,

Your PM was sent on January 28. I've hesitated in responding since I was unsure of what to say. In all fairness, I've seen you take weeks/months in responding to my PM's so I hoped you'd cut me a little slack :wink:

First let me state that I have always welcomed and appreciated your input. You were, and still are, one of the few dealers we all knew and trusted categorically. Collectively we respect you knowledge and experience with not only Chinese bikes, but motorcycles in general.

That being said people have the right to speak their minds on this site as long as they follow the guidelines ( no foul language, personal attacks on members, etc...). If some members take issue with AL it is their right to say so. I can remember on several occasions where you disparaged competing products due to quality issues and parts availability. That is not a condemnation; we appreciate the opinion of a man who's been in the business for as long as you have. You're not just an anonymous poster or a random voice on the Internet, you are a friend.

However, it's a 2-way street. For you to speak your mind I have to let everyone else have their voice. If you object to statements made here I completely understand, but that's the price of free expression. Feel free to return and post anytime.

This thread will remain locked. If you wish to add something let me know and I'll be happy to update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejcycles
To all this concerns:
Frostbite,
I'm not sure what to say since I didn't ever receive a PM back from you after the last one I sent.

******************Good Bye*******************

"The beatings will continue until moral improves"