Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2007, 07:26 AM   #16

Isn't it funny that, on here, somebody getting a new bike is about the same as somebody having a baby.

Congrats Joe. :wink:

Old 04-13-2007, 10:58 AM   #17

Joe,
it sounds like you're well on your way to getting that bike together. I still have a bunch of stuff left to do on mine! Hopefully, I'll get some of it done this weekend.

I wish you good luck with Viva Motorsports. I have not heard one word back from them yet. It's been 16 days since I contacted them about my MSO, the broken mirror and my missing blue aluminum wheels that didn't come with the bike! My desktop home computer is not hooked back up yet from the move back into our old house. They may have sent me something about it, but I'd have no way of knowing. I don't do email on my laptop! I'll be calling them shortly!
2017 Coleman CT200U
1978 Yamaha SR500E
1979 Yamaha XS650 Special II

Old 04-13-2007, 01:16 PM   #18

Send a message via Yahoo to TheOtherRide
Hehe, so is it a boy or a girl? Cigars for everyone!

JustJoe, my sticker on the steering head just has the serial # that's engraved in the metal right next to it. Then there's the sticker on the engine with the engine #. On the swingarm you'll find the sticker with the most info, EPA & stuff.

The serial #'s 10th character indicates the model year. I would suggest writing down the serial & engine #'s, going online to http://www.viva-motors.com/titlerequest.html and filling the info out right away to get your completed MCO.

Sorry to hear about the mirrors. Do you have an urge to see if a big red marker would change the rim color to red? LOL

Old 04-14-2007, 06:37 AM   #19

ActualyPaulie

I kinda like the Rims,What has me a little bummed out is the brittleness of the plastic especially the front fender. I know the first time I go off road that baby is gonna be toast!

Gonna get a decent spark plug today(NGK) finish greasing it,put onn my new 44 tooth rear sprocket and take some pics will post them tonight
(Saturday)

Old 04-15-2007, 02:00 PM   #20

Hey Kids,

Having problems posting Photos,Not exactly Bill Gates here!
I'll work on it and post soon.

Yesterday I changed the Oil,put in a NGK plug and mounted a 44 tooth sprocket from Dennis Kirk. A test ride shows the engine much happier at speed. 40mph in 5th went from 7k to 4.5k NICE!

Joe V

Old 04-15-2007, 02:24 PM   #21

If your images are hosted in the gallery (have to sign up seperately), then you can look at the FAQ link at the top, it explains how to post gallery images here.

Old 04-15-2007, 02:56 PM   #22

Thanks Jim

I have to do that