Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2018, 06:08 PM   #1

Razz Pictures of my VADER ( maybe lol )

Trying to post a couple photos i took right before it started pouring down the rain here ,not sure if I will be successful but giving it a shot. Taken with a Kindle Fire 7 that I had no idea how to adjust the resolution on . I have a TON more parts to put on but waiting on this and that so I can do each all at once. Pictured here is new exhaust ,blue anodized bars, levers,bar end mirrors, pegs ,front fork brace ,oil catch can ( half installed lol ) and 12 o'clock bar.The "other side" view shows shifter toe pad and blue anodized & black front sprocket cover.,tail tidy and tag light is in there too but cant see them well. The FOOLIGAN sticker adds 5HP , just FYI lol !
2020 Orion RXB250L

Old 08-20-2018, 06:12 PM   #2

Name:  vader 063.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  104.9 KB
Look close at the blurry photo and you can see the blue anodized oil dip stick and the flush mount rear turn signals ,I have matching ones for the front but not installed yet. Grom Squad swingarm sticker only adds 2.5 HP, half of what the FOOLIGAN one adds, but it was on Sale, so there !
2020 Orion RXB250L

Old 08-20-2018, 06:14 PM   #3

Name:  vader 066.jpg
Views: 11394
Size:  104.7 KB
2020 Orion RXB250L

Old 08-20-2018, 06:30 PM   #4

Ok, i see views but no comments, does it look so bad you guys just dont want to say anything? Haha.
2020 Orion RXB250L

Old 08-20-2018, 07:11 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCrowRides View Post
Ok, i see views but no comments, does it look so bad you guys just dont want to say anything? Haha.
Haha Na man! It's looking good. Your pics blow tho! Ha
I thought you got a blue bike? guess not.
How was hooking up the oil catch can?

Old 08-20-2018, 07:16 PM   #6

Oh the other thing i was going to ask was how was installing the front fork brace?

Old 08-20-2018, 07:46 PM   #7

Looks good man! Can't wait to see some stunt videos!

Old 08-20-2018, 08:20 PM   #8

Looking Good!

Hey RedCrowRides,
Wow! You have been busy! I don’t know why I thought you had a 1st gen! Now we NEED some videos!!!! You can ride around your part of Florida and show us around!

Enjoy the Ride!
-2016 Hawk 250 - Kitty Hawk - eBay exhaust, Mikuni carb(120 main/30 Pilot), airbox mod with K&N filter, digital cluster, total LEDs, 17/45 sprockets, RK chain, Shinko 244 tires, trunk, aftermarket levers, burrito tube, skid plate, Sargent Cycle Seat...
-2003 HD Sportster 100th Anniversary
-1999 Buell X-1 Lightning - Race kit, Buell Seat

Old 08-20-2018, 09:24 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinabike View Post
Haha Na man! It's looking good. Your pics blow tho! Ha
I thought you got a blue bike? guess not.
How was hooking up the oil catch can?

Lol, yeah man sorry the pix are so bad ,I apparently am not a photographer lol .I DID order a Blue one, but then Venom called me back after i had waited 2-1/2 weeks for them to arrive off of PreOrder, and told me they shipped them all Black bikes, so I could either take Black and get it shipped then, or wait another 2-3 weeks for Blue. So, i took Black, and they agreed to sell me Blue plastics at 1/2 price at end of August when they get the plastics in .the oil catch can is actually easy and i like the look of it, the only issue is the Gen 2 plastics are a real pain compared to the Gen 1 plastics, they cover up too much stuff you need to get to ,I had to strip one whole side to plumb the oil can where on a Gen 1 I wouldnt have had to do that at all.

That fork brace was super duper easy to install, took like 5 minutes, and it was only 25 dollars or so on EBay, and it is a lot better made than i was expecting for the price.It was so cheap I ordered another one I am going to take the center section out of and use it for my oil cooler radiator brace / bracket.
2020 Orion RXB250L

Last edited by RedCrowRides; 08-20-2018 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Added info re: Brace

Old 08-20-2018, 10:36 PM   #10

Oh, getting black is fine. better than waiting forever. why I got a blue hellcat.
what hoses does the can hook up to? Can't find a proper install video.

"I ordered another one I am going to take the center section out of and use it for my oil cooler radiator brace / bracket."

That's a good idea. I'm waiting for more black ones to show up on ebay, sold out.
I took off my oil cooler, keep leaking, so i ordered a different one.

Old 08-20-2018, 10:39 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinabike View Post
Oh the other thing i was going to ask was how was installing the front fork brace?
Fork brace? Wow, I wish I knew about these before I spent 3 hours fabricating a bracket for my front fender. I think a fork brace would make a perfect fender mount.

Old 08-20-2018, 10:55 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellkitty View Post
Fork brace? Wow, I wish I knew about these before I spent 3 hours fabricating a bracket for my front fender. I think a fork brace would make a perfect fender mount.
Oh yea looks like it would work perfect for mounting a high fender.
I just want it as it looks like it will add some support to the forks.

How's your bike coming Hellkitty

Old 08-21-2018, 12:20 AM   #13

Bike looks great! You don't mess around--you just got the thing and you have customized it already!! Keep us up to date on it, and the photos don't look bad to me...

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 08-21-2018, 05:00 AM   #14

Link to the Fork Brace I used : https://www.ebay.com/itm/CNC-Shock-A...72.m2749.l2649

The oil catch can is just there on the crankcase vent hose where most people that remove the Emissions stuff put the small filter .The catch can also has a filter to relieve pressure . You "can" run more hoses to it if you retain all the EGR and other Emissions stuff but tbh if you are keeping the Emissions stuff there is a different kit you should use, thats on Ebay for Z50's ,that has a lot more hoses on it.

That fork brace is easily strong enough to double as a high fender mount if you mount it up high ,I am going to mount my oil cooler radiator to one that I'm mounting high ,right underneath the lower triple tree by leaving out the center section and just bolting in the fork clamp bits ,then using the holes that the center span would bolt in to , to mount my radiator supports and BINGO instant custom CNC'ed aluminum mounting bracket set up.

I've got a ton more parts to put on but can't do any of them thanks to being stuck waiting on one item for each pending project still not having arrived yet and I still need to go plate it at DMV but i'll update as they come in .
2020 Orion RXB250L

Old 08-21-2018, 11:58 AM   #15

[QUOTE=RedCrowRides;288776]Link to the Fork Brace I used : https://www.ebay.com/itm/CNC-Shock-A...72.m2749.l2649

The oil catch can is just there on the crankcase vent hose where most people that remove the Emissions stuff put the small filter .The catch can also has a filter to relieve pressure . You "can" run more hoses to it if you retain all the EGR and other Emissions stuff but tbh if you are keeping the Emissions stuff there is a different kit you should use, thats on Ebay for Z50's ,that has a lot more hoses on it.

Oh ok thats what i thought.
Just the Crankcase vent hose? Or the Gas tank vent hose as well?
Right now i just have the gas tank vent hose to open air.