Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2019, 07:08 PM   #1

Peace Sports A++ dealer

Now that my new Brozz 250 is together, running, and registered,..I wanted to write a review on Peace Sports,..and Jeff.
First off,..all the positive reviews you see on Peace Sports are correct indeed, and well deserved. This is my third China-bike purchase, the other two a few years back, and there simply is no comparison in the whole process and experience, and the product,.. Peace Sports vs the other 2 Texas based dealers.....so much more professionalism, customer satisfaction, and all around pleasant experience with Peace.
Because of the lousy previous experiences, and the lack of ever being able to get a person on the phone (always recorded messages), after deciding on the Brozz,...I started with a phone call to Peace on a Monday, around 1:00 PM..and to my surprise, quickly got Jeff on the phone. He answered all my questions and concerns,..and after hanging up, ordered my green '19 Brozz online on brozz250.com. $1750 w/shipping. Immediately afterwards, I had my initial receipts. 4 hours later I had my shipping notice and tracking number (ESTES express). Wednesday morning, less than 48 hrs later, it was delivered (to Virginia), and in great shape. On top of the crate, in a white envelope, well sealed and protected under layers of clear packing tape, was all my paperwork...MSO/MCO,..sales invoices,...etc. No waiting for 2 to 3 weeks for paperwork, no extra fees, no "expedited" fees to get paperwork quicker...all right there and complete.
Uncrating,....assembly, etc,. went smooth. Other projects pending,..it did take a few days. No damage from shipping, no missing parts,...only issue I found was when I removed the clear plastic from over the headlight,..the headlight lens had some scuff marks, that I believe were there from the factory. After an email to Jeff this past Monday morning,...I had a new headlight assembly Priority Mail 2 days later...cant get better customer service than that. (In contrast,...one of my previous purchases years ago which had shipping damage, took 12 months to get the replacement parts).
Today, after initial running,....valve adjustment,..etc.,...I quickly got my insurance online thru Progressive.......then I was off to the DMV. No problems at all with titling and registration, no more involved than any other transaction,.....all went smooth (Virginia).

So,...bottom line, if you're in the market for a 250 enduro as I was, do yourself a favor,... you will not do any better, or have a better experience, than to shop with Peace Sports.

Also have to mention the product is really nice! a great bike.
2019 Brozz 250

Old 10-25-2019, 08:31 PM   #2

Nice review, I totally agree with you, I would buy from them again in a heartbeat!
2022 Venom Ghost chopper 250
1997 Honda GL1500 Goldwing
1978 Kawasaki KL250
https://youtube.com/@herbiesgarage681

Old 10-25-2019, 08:38 PM   #3

Jeff has been a top notch dealer for quite some time, now. I like how he made the Brozz into a kind of sub-class of bike and spun off a site for it. You don't have to wade through a ton of bikes on a discount motorsports site to find it, and cross your fingers that you will get the correct bike and color--not to mention the paperwork sometime in the next few weeks (and it will be wrong and your state's DMV won't accept it and you have to send it back to [hopefully] get corrected).

The fact that he monitors the youtube video comments of Motocheez and that other guy whose name I forget tells you something, not to mention he is a regular contributor here, and asks us for advice from time to time about thoughts on next year's model or our opinions on that new street moto style bike that Peace will be selling in the next few months or month.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 10-26-2019, 08:00 AM   #4

I totally agree with you. I was very skeptical buying a chinese bike and even more skeptical of what seemed like a shady list of dealers mentioned here on China riders. Luckily, I chose Peace Sports and had the same great experience you did. 1100 miles and going strong on my Brozz. Jeff and the team in GA are great.