Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Video and Pics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2020, 02:25 AM   #1

performance CDI are useless then

Only some advance from idle
Pretty useless in reality then, relates no doubt to other cheap china bikes

Old 06-26-2020, 10:31 AM   #2

Big talk yet incomplete - so no need to jet or adj pilot? How’s the spark gunna spark longer? How’s the CDI changing the curve if at all?

Old 06-27-2020, 01:41 PM   #3

The last time I checked this guy's website was down and there was a long list of complaining people that had not had answers to their e-mails.

From what I have seen in the "legitimate tests" I have discovered there is no real measurable difference between the stock and HP versions of almost anything. Not a difference that can be noted without speed clocks that measure milliseconds.

Yelling 1,2,3 go and then trying to claim fractions of a second, or even a full second, difference in times over a course is bogus!

The money spent on trick parts would be better off invested in a good carb and proper jets.

To my mind a well tuned bike of any sort trumps a bunch of trick parts about any day of the week.

Old 06-30-2020, 09:43 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by krat View Post

From what I have seen in the "legitimate tests" I have discovered there is no real measurable difference between the stock and HP versions of almost anything. Not a difference that can be noted without speed clocks that measure milliseconds.
Because you will only gaining something when you use them with the right mods and most of them altogether.

You can put a new exhaust with a new header, but if you don't rejet you will most likely run lean.
Same goes for running a bigger carb with everything stock...
and the list goes on and on.

The problem is that some people think that with just a single mod that doesn't need to open the engine they will gain 10HP+!!!!

But yes the "Racing" CDI seems to the most useless one