Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2008, 06:47 PM   #1

Greetings- Are you ready for some power?!

Greetings fellow gear heads! We have been interested for some time now in making aftermarket parts for an ATV, motorcycle, dirt bike line; to off set our snowmobile aftermarket parts company. We have been lucky enough to team up with American Lifan to be their exclusive aftermarket company and look forward to be bringing some power, bling and strength-based parts to their rides. We have been looking over the threads for some time now and thank you in advance for allowing us to “peek” at your wants and wishes. There are many parts we have identified and we are looking forward in hearing from you! We will be posting some pictures of parts that are already done and really looking forward to tackling the exhaust system and getting some more power!

We do have a need right now and that is to get our hands on more products for more R & D and anxious to get some products on the dyno for concrete numbers for you all. If there is anyone willing to “lend” us their bike or quad that is in the surrounding area of Thompson Falls, MT – i.e. Spokane, Sandpoint, ID, Missoula, Kalispell…. You get the picture! We would be happy to trade out in billet aftermarket parts for your time and trouble. Please feel free to contact us through this site or at: MMP1Lifan@aol.com or our phone number (we are in R & D and not always there but will check the message often) 406-827-6671~ www.mountainmachines.com – coming soon, a new Lifan site!

We are looking forward to providing you with quality parts, as we have in the snowmobile industry – we are family owned and believe that you better machine it right or not at all!

Best Regards,

Steve, Maria, Greg, James and the rest of the gang!

Old 04-30-2008, 06:51 PM   #2

Fork Stiffner

Here are a couple of links of some pics of a fork stiffner

http://www.mountainmachines.us/image...&ts=1209547629

http://www.mountainmachines.us/image...&ts=1209547629

Old 04-30-2008, 07:11 PM   #3

with you having ties to A Lifan will you still sell to grey market or other branded bikes or is it A Lifan only?

Old 04-30-2008, 08:17 PM   #4

Re: Greetings- Are you ready for some power?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMP
Greetings fellow gear heads! We have been interested for some time now in making aftermarket parts for an ATV, motorcycle, dirt bike line; to off set our snowmobile aftermarket parts company. We have been lucky enough to team up with American Lifan to be their exclusive aftermarket company and look forward to be bringing some power, bling and strength-based parts to their rides. We have been looking over the threads for some time now and thank you in advance for allowing us to “peek” at your wants and wishes. There are many parts we have identified and we are looking forward in hearing from you! We will be posting some pictures of parts that are already done and really looking forward to tackling the exhaust system and getting some more power!

We do have a need right now and that is to get our hands on more products for more R & D and anxious to get some products on the dyno for concrete numbers for you all. If there is anyone willing to “lend” us their bike or quad that is in the surrounding area of Thompson Falls, MT – i.e. Spokane, Sandpoint, ID, Missoula, Kalispell…. You get the picture! We would be happy to trade out in billet aftermarket parts for your time and trouble. Please feel free to contact us through this site or at: MMP1Lifan@aol.com or our phone number (we are in R & D and not always there but will check the message often) 406-827-6671~ www.mountainmachines.com – coming soon, a new Lifan site!

We are looking forward to providing you with quality parts, as we have in the snowmobile industry – we are family owned and believe that you better machine it right or not at all!

Best Regards,

Steve, Maria, Greg, James and the rest of the gang!
Welcome Glad to hear some aftermarket companies are taking notice of Chinese bikes..Even if it is only AL

Lots of money to be made, Remember other brands are out there and people want parts for all of them also...HINT HINT

Old 04-30-2008, 09:17 PM   #5

Welcome. Since you are a business please put your contact info/ business location in your signature line.

If you want to succeed with the parts you need to make them available for all makes since AL is only a small segment of the market.

Allen

Old 04-30-2008, 09:27 PM   #6

:roll:

Old 05-01-2008, 12:03 AM   #7

welcome mmp to chinariders

Old 05-12-2008, 12:37 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMP
in the surrounding area of Thompson Falls, MT
MMP....Are you in TF? I have family in Trout Creek!! They used to run a tire shop in Belknap.

Some of the most beautiful country in the US.

In fact, my wife and I are planning a trip at the end of August to come up and see them (and I'm gonna try to convince her to let us retire in Plains!)

Welcome to the board and good luck with your business.

NV

Old 05-12-2008, 12:06 PM   #9

Quote:
Welcome Glad to hear some aftermarket companies are taking notice of Chinese bikes..Even if it is only AL

Lots of money to be made, Remember other brands are out there and people want parts for all of them also...HINT HINT
Right now we are trying to get our foot in the door by focusing on just one manufacturer of chinese bikes and atv's. Depending on how this turns out for us we may begin developing parts for other brands!!

Old 05-12-2008, 12:17 PM   #10

Quote:
MMP....Are you in TF? I have family in Trout Creek!! They used to run a tire shop in Belknap.

Some of the most beautiful country in the US.

In fact, my wife and I are planning a trip at the end of August to come up and see them (and I'm gonna try to convince her to let us retire in Plains!)

Welcome to the board and good luck with your business.

NV
Yes we are located in Thompson Falls. Your right it is beautiful country up here. I lived here my whole life and it was a wonderful place to grow up.

Old 05-12-2008, 12:25 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by katoranger
Welcome. Since you are a business please put your contact info/ business location in your signature line.

If you want to succeed with the parts you need to make them available for all makes since AL is only a small segment of the market.

Allen
Wil do, somewhat new to forums. Mainly been a reader and not a poster :oops:

Old 05-12-2008, 01:20 PM   #12

Send a message via MSN to liverchip
Welcome to the site! Many of us are modding away on our scoots and are looking for some professional support.

2007 X-Moto(Jetmoto) GY250
--mods---
15/40 sprockets
UNI Pod Filter

2007 Shineray TMS 200XYi--Betsy
Betsy Mods:______________________
Acerbis DHH headlight
FMF Powercore pipe
Uni Pod Filter

Old 05-12-2008, 02:14 PM   #13

yes mmp k.i.s.s. , also remember alot of the manuf. can cross match other brands with parts , not all but afew, i put a complete rear bake caliper, hose, resevior, and brake handle , from a redcat 150(atv), onto my boy's viva 125PR fit was perfict ,
so my meaning is i think you will do well without to much swet :wink:
DD

Old 05-12-2008, 02:19 PM   #14

Since most of the engines are the same the parts will likely interchange.

Allen

Old 05-12-2008, 03:25 PM   #15

Yay, more parts!
'08 Yongjiang 150cc atv (Jinlong)