Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2021, 12:19 AM   #1

Tbr7 2021 new to posting

Hey everyone, I’ve been lurking on here for a few months decided to join
Got my tbr7 maybe a month ago, I’ve done all the normal upgrades,
Cut out the cat Modified the muffler new carb and jets cone filter 17 tooth front sprocket ngk plug new coil with msd boot I have about 200 mi on it I just changed oil and checked valve I love this thing I have about 2000$ usd wrapped up in it all said and done I was very worried about it when I bought it I’d love a drz 400 super moto but wife 2 kids and I’m cheep I’m 6’4 200lb and it’s great I hit 60mph wot now I’m going to go to the 44 tooth rear and see what happens but for the money it’s great to beat around town I bought it it form tx motor sports and had no probs I’m writing this so others that lurk on here that wanna buy one and are Worried go for it it’s not a drz or a klr but it’s fun and CHEEP easy to work on I take my wife and kids on rides with no issues don’t expect 70 mph you won’t get it porting the head and this and that not worth the effort it’s cheep easy reliable fun grab one do the basic shit everyone does and beat the shit out of it can’t loose for the money I know this is long but I looked at thread after thread for weeks just get one so the mods and enjoy !

Old 09-12-2021, 09:12 AM   #2

I picked up a TBR7 a few months back and I'm happy with it so far. I got mine from powersportsmax and I had good service from them. One of my tank plastics had a bent mounting tab but it still mounted ok. They weren't able to get it in a timely manner but they gave me a $70 refund on my card. Which is fine with me. But the overall quality of the bike is good. Plus if you modify it it doesn't break the bank. I was searching for a Japanese dual sport but the prices were to much to buy into for a beat up bike.

Old 09-13-2021, 06:19 PM   #3

Best of luck, mine 900 miles not one problem. Great Bike.

Old 09-13-2021, 09:50 PM   #4

I've got a tbr7 and love it. Good cheap fun!
Oh and welcome to the site!
Mods so far- Brozz swingarm, 21" front rim (Bridgestone Tw302 rear/Dunlop D606 front tires), Digital gauge cluster, pz30b pumper carb, after market hand guards, aftermarket brake and clutch levers, round fold away mirrors, Fly handlebars shortened slightly, 13t front sprocket
2009 Q-link Legacy 250
1982 Suzuki GS1100ES - "Jolene"

Old 09-14-2021, 03:37 PM   #5

I am going to call Many and file a complaint. He sent me the only slow TBR7 that has ever been made.