Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2009, 07:47 PM   #1

Regal Raptor Spyder 350

I'm getting ready to buy one of these pretty soon. I would like to have a look inside it first, though. Only way to do this is with a repair manual. I would also like to find out all the specs on this engine. I know it is made by Lifeng. 350cc / 2 cylinder inline / DOHC. That's all I know.

I am looking for the real specs. Cam profiles, Metals, alloys used in components, valve specs, every detail of these motors.

Anyone know where I can get a repair manual, factory manual, detailed information, etc?

Old 10-24-2009, 06:24 AM   #2

Wow! I'm very disappointed...I was told that this is the site for good technical/repair/modification information...

while he can get all the repair advice he needs, here on chinariders. Both sites definitely have their niche, and chinariders is the granddaddy of Chinese bikes' sites

Old 10-24-2009, 11:15 AM   #3

Its no that nobody wants to answer your question. But that is a new motor for the china market. But if it is anything like the old Lifeng motors 150cc, 250cc, 300cc, than it just a copied Honda motor. I have a feeling it is just the old 300 cc motor, which was the Honda 250cc bored out to 300, now bored out more or with a longer stroke. Sorry I could help out more. If you want to be more technical call Johnny Pag motorcycles they are suppliers

Old 10-25-2009, 09:41 PM   #4

Most of the members here are in the US and Canada. We haven't seen that model yet. I am sure the engine is a copy/clone of something jap.